Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yay!!

So it's finally over. My school just insisted upon holding there anual science fair again. We got to do all of the things that our science teacher classifies as fun...it wasnt.Picking partners,I find it ironic that I got stuck with the same bitch that i've been arguing with for 2 years.Then endlessly typing papers and conducting tests for our projects. I constantly told the school that there wasnt a point behind it. They insisted that it would end up being a great learning experiance...I think that just means they couldnt think of any other mindless thing for us to do. But after the open-house it is finally over! That makes me happy inside! =) I have wonderful plans for my display board....me and my frind kac are going to burn it! =)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment