Saturday, March 21, 2009

I had a wonderful day! Did you?

So I had a wonderful day! I went to solo and ensemble and I got a 1, which is like the best thing you could have gotten while taking a class c ensemble. Getting there was the hard part though. I went with my friend kac and her dad was the one driving, he didnt know where he was going so he followed the map the school gave us. Turns out that map is retarded...stupid map. We ended up going 20 miles past the place that we needed to go. So we had to turn around and by the time we got there i had like one minute til i had to play...it was nerve-racking. But all went well. Then of course this stupid retarded girl decided that she was going to leave her house like 2 hours after every one else even though she is in varsity and really should have been there before that. It came back to bite her though. She was late and missed the varsity performance and that made every one laugh cause she got what she deserved. It makes me happy cause she just so happens to b the person that blew off my friend leia for thier science fair project. I was going to spray paint her black for just blowing it off but Jordyn stopped me! I am sitting in a room with a monkey...yes i said a monkey. Envy me...you know you want to. =)
Enough about me. How has your day been?

No comments:

Post a Comment