Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break,Love&&Stripping

My school had this like reward party thing for all the students who were there for the states very unpleasent standardised testing. We had to watch our teachers in this like dance contest which so was NOT a reward. It was uber creepy. But then we got like 2 hours to be outside, it was supposed to be like a dance. but mostly people just stood around and talked. So I was standing around with all of my friends and we were goofing around and doing things of that nature. This kid we all know is like a super amazing dancer, im noting even kidding. He would rock your sox. He had like really long hair, like down to his shoulders. He cut it all off!!!! We didnt even recognize him. Then this Wonderfully amazing guy, lets call him.....Bert....there is a reason for it I swear. Well he is like talking and this song comes on and he is all like wow this is such a whorish song. and to prove his point he started stripping. Unfortunatly he stopped after his jacket. So then bert starts talking again and then begins to look at our other friend with like this longing look on his face which shocks none of us because we all know he is in love with her. But what Bert doesnt know is that I do beleive that im in love with him. So watching him look at her like that pritty much like stabbed me in the heart....it hurt.
Friday, which was the first official day of spring break, was not as bad. I pritty much spent the entire day walking around town with my friend kac. Then firday night we found out there was a dance and so me and kac dragged our friend jordyn along because we thought it would b fun. It wasnt. We ended up sitting with this guy we knew and like dancing to maybe 5 songs. During the dance Jordyn was all like let me see ur phone.I handed it over because she is Jordyn and she wasnt gonna do anything to it. Because she knows that i had txt bert earlier that day and he never responded to me because i had her tell him i really was sick of constantly hearing about the girl he likes, she txt him. She was all like hey this is jordyn. And what do ya know like a minute later he freakin txt her back...see told ya he was mad at me. Well i really wanted to just break down and cry right there but i didnt because we were sitting with friends and i hate crying in front of people. But its not even that im mad that he answered to her its that i dont know what i did to him that he wont even talk to me. I really do hate being shut out by the people i love. I got over all of that and we all ended up at this place that is across the street where we all got drinks and such. it ended ok tho, jordyns drink tasted like it had vodka in it...i wonder how she got them to put that in there??? Me and jordyn ended up each putting a dollar down a guys pants...in totaly inncocence i swear. Because he like took his button down shirt off all stripper like. Gosh i know alot of guys that like to strip. =)
Well im leaving this blog post as it is and am fighting myself to not erase every word on the page. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. i love how you use the name...bert. cuz everyone who sees this will know who you are really talking about....you know what....i love you lol

    ReplyDelete