Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thats what scares me the most

Are there times where you just wish you could dissapear for awhile? Thats how my life is basically all the time. I know people warned me that high school would be way different than everything else, but this is extreme. Its like a completly different world and most of the time i have no clue what to do while stuck in it. My life isnt all that bad if you count out the fact that I have lost several of my friends for the simple fact that they dont like what i am doing with my life, but that is their problem, not mine. I am very grateful for the few friends that have stuck with me through everything, the others obviously didnt care. My life is full of the normal highschool nonsense. Homework that wont ever matter, teachers that hate me, preppy kids with attitudes from hell. Things that are in ever highschool everywhere. I know by no means am i the only person who has ever hated highschool, there have been millions before me and there will be millions after me. There are few things in life that i even look forward to anymore. i used to want to go to school, i used to want to hang out with my friends on the weekends, i dont anymore. I dont know whats wrong with me, and thats what scares me the most.

2 comments:

  1. you're probably overwhelmed, happened to me before, I'm pretty sure I was clinically depressed though. I barely even remember the end of that year... I don't know why school would be that traumatic though, especially if you go to a regular school, I found your blog, sorry if I'm intruding, it seems kinda like it is a private blog, I did the same thing after nobody read mine.. but yea I found you, so check out my blog if you want.

    ReplyDelete