Sunday, July 19, 2009

Grahm&&98.76*

So last night I was talking on the phone with Jordyn, its like a nightly thing, and I realized that she has an alter ego. Her alter ego is a british man named Grahm. Grahm is the sane half of Jordyn. =) I have to say that I am insanly jealous of her british man-ness. Ok, I lied, im not jealous. Not at all. I dont want an alter ego, that might scare me.
Last night I wanted, for some weird reason, to know what temerature my tummy was. Long story dont ask. Jordyn determined that my tummy is 98.76 degrees. Ferenheight.
So I hate this. I have to pack to move. and i dont have much packed even though we have to move in like 12 days. Mhm. So like if you want to help me pack just like comment and tell me because I could use all the help I can get. If you volenteer then thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment